So I'm challenging myself to take part in a no-spender bender in the lead-up to the holiday season to scrimp and save for presents, decorations and booze. Especially booze. Besides, I get presents at Christmas so I don't really need to go breaking the bank for myself, do I?
Rules (via Miss Bee Vintage)
- no e-bay/etsy/web shopping.
- You get 3 "free" passes for "emergency" purchases (something on your wish list you have been waiting for, a deal too good to pass up, that sort of thing).
- You can of course buy necessities and replace broken items, that sort of thing. Use the one in/one out rule. Basically no crappy purchases just because you feel like it.
- Entertainment money does not count in this (movies, date nights, dancing). It's all about "merchandise."
- Basically - no spending and splurging on myself before Christmas.